We are deeply proud to announce that our Southwest Nine project in Brixton has been shortlisted as a finalist for Building Project of the Year over £10 million, sponsored by Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
“The Constructing Excellence Awards are by far the most in-depth and thorough industry awards we have entered.” David Miller, David Miller
Projects that are shortlisted for this category are:
- Beatrice Shilling Building, Royal Holloway (Stride Treglown)
- Centre for Cancer Immunology (Kier (Southern))
- Deloitte, 1 New Street Square (Overbury)
- Heathrow Terminal 3 Flight Connection Centre (Mace)
- Southwest Nine, Brixton (Guildmore)
- Wexham Park Hospital – Emergency Assessment Centre (Kier Construction)
- Woodmansterne Secondary School (Willmott Dixon)
We are absolutely delighted to have been shortlisted for our work on this exciting development and will keep you posted.
The Constructing Excellence SECBE Awards focus attention on some of the most important issues for the sector. They recognise the very best companies, collaborations and projects – sharing best practice and inspiring others to adopt new and better ways of working that deliver outstanding results.
London and South East: Greater London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, IOW, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Sussex.