Our Southwest Nine project at Barrington Road has been shortlisted and is now a finalist in the Constructing Excellence SECBE Awards for Building Project of the Year over £10 million.
The team were before the panel of judges today to explain how Barrington represents excellent example of the power of collaborative working between Client, Contractor and Employer’s Agent to overcome numerous challenges to deliver an exemplary project outcome.
Southwest Nine is competing against 6 other shortlisted projects:
- Beatrice Shilling Building, Royal Holloway (Stride Treglown)
- Centre for Cancer Immunology (Kier (Southern)
- Deloitte, 1 New Street Square (Overbury)
- Heathrow Terminal 3 Flight Connection Centre (Mace)
- Wexham Park Hospital – Emergency Assessment Centre (Kier Construction)
- Woodmansterne Secondary School (Willmott Dixon)
The Constructing Excellence Awards are unique in their recognition of outstanding built environment companies and projects that have delivered improvements in all-round performance through collaborative working and a real desire to make a difference.
The announcement of the winning project will be made at the SECBE awards dinner in June. Find out more about the CEA awards: http://www.ce-awards.co.uk/finalists/2019-finalists